The DT640 Utility Crawler is the most versatile inspection vehicle of its kind. The sleek, three-wheel submersible comes with a magnetic option, creating the ideal vehicle for an array of underwater work. Compact for transportation and extremely portable, our Utility Crawlers have been designed to launch immediately for any location, and with the efficiency of internal batteries, they can provide up to 8 hours of work in a single 1.5 hour charge.
Work underwater up to 50m (164ft), all with live video streaming to the surface. The Utility Crawler is your go-to tool for a multitude of remote inspections, with application-specific add-ons for pressure washing, vacuuming, thickness testing, and more both above and below the water.
DT640 Utility Crawler
- On-board camera allows vehicle to inspect areas of interest.
- Rubber or Magnetic Wheels provides skidless steering
- Easily deployed and Operator friendly, utilizing a handheld controller.
- Internal batteries provide up to 8 hours of work in a single 1.5 hour charge.
- Super bright viewing screen ideal for a variety of inspection needs.
- Depth rated to 50 meters (164 feet)